16 May 2015

Copper - The Copper Bath

For me there's a deep sense of warmth and comfort in the copper hues, earthy and welcoming, like the smell of red geraniums or glasshouse tomato plants. They provide a sense of constancy, of safety and nurturing; they feel solid and capable. When I need that womb like reassurance, the copper gaias are my absolute go to's.



In mid-April 2014, a group of sparkling souls gathered in Tisbury in the West of England for the Colour Mirror practitioner training. It was a magical place, spring had sprung surrounding us with every imaginable shade of green and our cottage was a warm and welcoming oasis of comfort, overlooking a picture perfect lake. It really felt like we had been handed a tiny piece of heaven on earth, and truly we had, with a full moon and lunar eclipse setting the stage for a week of magic and major shifts.  


It quickly became apparent that this soul group 'randomly´ gathered together in Tisbury at this time, were collectively ready to embark on the healing of what has been termed the Atlantean hangover. Ready to clear, shift and understand, to let go and release the personal recollections keeping us stuck and small. We recognised each other at a deep soul level and bravely we leapt right into the turquoise sea! The Atlantean bottle named ‘Return from Atlantis, is copper with a turquoise base and often chosen by those ready heal the trauma, fear and guilt of the Atlantean experience. Working in unison, the earthy copper and turquoise frequencies facilitate the “connecting of the information from the dolphins and whales into the earth consciousness and can assist people who feel unsafe on planet earth” (see full text and website info. for bottle G4 Return to Atlantis at the end of this blog).

I had always loved turquoise and knew the frequency quite intimately, the copper however was a whole new frequency for me and I moved gently at first, hesitantly just holding the coppers, getting to know them, not quite sure quite what the huge attraction was, but felt instinctively that it was not to be rushed. On day three of the practitioner course, after a particularly emotional and eventful day clearing an intense throat chakra blockage and finding my voice at last (possibly for the first time in many lifetimes) I could intuitively feel it was time for the copper bath. G2, copper over copper was my bottle of choice. 

Breathing deeply and evenly I let my body relax into the delicious mixture of warm water and shimmering coppery oil and let go of the fear and the tension. Gently but firmly held in those coppery arms my body was finally safe. Soon I drifted off into that magical place beyond time and space, and from somewhere beyond the everyday, a little voice spoke. An image formed in my unencumbered mind and I saw a little elven like being, not quite a leprechaun or even an elf, but a fine featured little being who looked like he may have been made out of liquid copper, but not quite, as he had form and substance, almost human like, but quite tiny. He was watching me quizzically.

 "So you finally decided" I wasn't sure if this was a statement or a question. "Well yes I guess I have" I replied.

“Oh well, that's good, it took a while. You'd better start to unpack then" He was matter of fact, not rude exactly, just economical with his words. Beneath the sternness however, I could feel a deep and unconditional love.

"Unpack?” Then I noticed he was sitting on top of a suitcase.

"Oh my goodness" I exclaimed loudly (inside my head) for this was not just any old suitcase, this was THE magenta suitcase! The one I had conjured forth as the sign of my date with destiny.

I have lived in Denmark for close to 30 years and for the latter part have experienced this desperate longing to return home. My home is in Scotland, this is where I was born and where I grew up. The thing is, as much as I have wanted leave Denmark, and no matter how many plans I have laid, something has always blocked me, keeping me here despite my protestations. I feel stuck, unable to move ahead and at times desperately lonely. This is not my homeland, not my language so I figured it was Denmark's fault and concluded that leaving was the answer.

I conveniently forgot about my childhood in Scotland and the constant nagging feeling of being peripheral, of not belonging and of being the odd one out. I also forgot the initial feeling of euphoria I felt as I experienced the freedom of being in Denmark and the relief of no longer trying so hard to fit in. I mean in Denmark I WAS foreign, so I couldn't fit in, right? and anyway I even quite liked being different here! But then as the years wore on, I chided myself that I really should fit in by now.


The magenta suitcase had been my sign, the sign that finally the heavens conspired to set me free and usher me home. I had asked for a sign, asked that it come to me in unmistakable form when it was time for me to return home. I had even found a painting of a girl walking into the distance with her magenta suitcase and had used it as a Facebook cover banner, just as a precaution  in case spirit were not quite on the ball and forgot to send me the sign ;). Of course, they never did send it.

Yet here I was in Tisbury, in a bathtub, communicating with a pleasant if somewhat slightly disgruntled little being who was sitting on my imaginary suitcase and insisting I unpack. I can only assume that he knew, by virtue of me being emerged in a copper bath and by way of the 'she is at long last lodged fully into her earthly body' kind of resonance now singing in my cells, that I was no longer planning on going anywhere.

Home I realised is not really an external place but rather a feeling of being present and being connected, and while on our earth sojourn, this sense of connection involves a body. In order to feel at home on earth I needed to fully inhabit my bodysuit. This is where I was meant to be and here was my sign, my magenta suitcase. It was not about Denmark or Scotland, but about feeling at home here on earth, fully alive in my my body and fully connected to our beloved Gaia. As the magnitude of the moment dawned on me, I realised that my inability to find a true home in Scotland or in Denmark was because I had not been 'home', not really, and my body had known it. 

My feeling of connection had always come from sparkling silver starlights above me, my place in the stars, and yet here I was, safe and secure, talking to a being whose home was the earth, and feeling decidedly content and happy at the prospect of staying put, of unpacking my metaphorical suitcase and living fully in my human form ready do what it is I have come here to do (which will have to be another story when I finally figure out what it is) But even that's not so important now, mostly I just want to be, to love, to heal, to connect and to consciously (for the first time) enjoy the human experience with all it ups and downs. 

I had of course known much of this at an intellectual level before this exact moment, had read countless books and articles and talked about my confusion and dilemma often enough. What I hadn’t previously felt was the understanding and contented acceptance of the situation finally settling into the cells of my physical body.


 Dressed in my pj's I ran outside, my bare feet planted firmly and gratefully on our dear earth mother. I stood there, under the stars my heart bursting with love for the sparkly twinkling lights above me. But in my heart another love burst forth, a love born of deep gratitude for the patience, love and nurturing of the great mother and her beings who watch over us so patiently as we stumble and fall like newborns finding our way on the earth plane, and for their unwavering love as they wait so patiently and so long for us to finally unpack. 

As I gazed towards the heavens, I no longer felt the longing, despair and desolation. I felt the starry connection and I knew at cellular level that I had never been abandoned, that I was here voluntarily on a great adventure and my soul family were cheering me on every step of the way.

No longer the shocked star child but rather a now seasoned traveler, finally ready to lovingly plant her starry feet squarely and securely on this beautiful planet.

Blog by Lesley Tara. 
This blog is my personal experience of the copper frequency while bathing in bottle G2 - The Core -  from the Colour Mirrors Copper Gaia collection. 

This blog is dedicated to the Seven Sisters (the beloved Pink Dragons)

Find out more about Colour Mirrors on www.colourmorrors.com

See also http://www.korani.net/ 

G2. The Core (Copper / Copper)

If you choose this bottle you are a grounded earthy person who finds it easy to take care of others.
This is the real "Earth Mother". This person’s mission and purpose is to help others connect with the earth and help them to develop their innate love for the planet. 

This bottle is good for the star-children who feel so disassociated with earth and the energies of the earth. Good for grounding the computer babies. Excellent for focusing indigo children and grounding them so that they might connect with their reason for being on the planet. Helps heal birth trauma

www.colourmirrors.com/



No comments: